14 Nov Out With the Old, In With a New Furnace Replacement
Some people don’t like change but it’s inevitable, even in your own home. At some point, you’ll need to retire your old heating system and invest in a new furnace, which really is a change for the better. To help you decide if this is the year you replace your furnace, the experts at Cliff Bergin & Associates explain when you need to start shopping and why you’ll love your new Carrier® comfort system.
3 Reasons You Need a New Furnace
A furnace can last for 15 to 20 years, but there comes a time when it just doesn’t make sense to hang on for one more season. In fact, there are three situations when our technicians will tell you a furnace replacement is the better choice:
- Your furnace isn’t safe. If we’re not 100 percent certain we can safely repair your system, we won’t even try—it’s not worth putting you in danger to save money.
- Your furnace isn’t efficient. As your system ages, it uses more energy to run but produces less heat. We’ll let you know when your old furnace is actually costing you money.
- Your furnace isn’t reliable. Every unit needs occasional repairs, but when the cost of fixing your furnace outweighs its worth—and there’s a good chance it’ll break again soon—we’ll recommend a new system.
3 Reasons You’ll Love Your New Heating System
Today’s heating systems offer benefits that go beyond warmth. We’re happy to explain them all during your free in-home consultation, but here are three things that people actually like about buying a new furnace.
- No worries—your Carrier® furnace comes with a 10-year limited warranty on parts, plus Cliff Bergin’s guarantee of a perfect installation. If you aren’t happy with your new furnace during the first year, for any reason, we will make it right, replace it, or refund your money.
- Lower costs—today’s furnaces are up to 95 percent efficient, so you’ll be paying less every month to heat your home—savings that can really add up over a long Wisconsin winter.
- New features—humidity control and air purifying options mean more comfort and better air quality, while Wi-Fi enabled smart controls allow you to manage and monitor your system from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet.
Honest Advice About Furnace Replacement
At Cliff Bergin, we sell new furnaces—but only if you really need one. We know it’s a big investment, so we’ll do everything we can to help your current system last as long as possible. We offer regular maintenance and will always suggest a repair over replacement if that’s all it takes to make your home comfortable again. We’re professionals and your neighbors, so you know you can trust us for a full range of HVAC services and plumbing repairs in Mequon, Menomonee Falls, Cedarburg, Germantown, and surrounding cities.