Better Water Begins With a Water Softener From Cliff Bergin
We take tap water for granted because we are fortunate to have a ready supply of safe water. But safe water and soft water are not the same. Although it may taste a little different, hard water is usually not unhealthy—it is, however, hard on you and your home. Higher levels of magnesium and calcium are common in our area, making water “hard” and contributing to water spots, itchy skin, and buildup in pipes, water heaters, basins, toilets, and more. A water softener from Cliff Bergin & Associates is the easy answer to your hard water problems.
Water Softeners Provide Many Benefits
- Look and feel your best—hair and skin will feel cleaner and softer when you shower with soft water.
- Protect your clothing—fabrics washed in hard water tend to feel stiff and look worn up to 15 percent more quickly.
- Save on detergents—when you have soft water, you can use less soap and save money.
- Reduce the time it takes to clean—with soft water, you’ll have fewer water spots on dishes, less scaling on faucets, and spend less time scrubbing filmy residue off tubs, shower doors, and toilets.
- Avoid repairs—appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators, and freezers don’t work as well or as long when hard water deposits clog lines and filters.
Why You Should Call a Plumber for Water Softener Installation
Installing a water softener is a job best left to a licensed plumber. Having an experienced professional, with the right tools, connect a new softener is your best protection against leaks, water damage, contamination, and poor performance. Some communities have strict codes with respect to installing a water conditioning system, and improper installation could also void the manufacturer’s warranty.
In addition, most softeners are in the basement, and just removing the old one and putting a new one in place is often not a do-it-yourself job.
The Plumbers at Cliff Bergin Get It Right
At Cliff Bergin, our plumbers are licensed, insured, and knowledgeable about all water services. We offer a range of water softeners to meet your needs and budget. Our team can test your water quality, pressure, and current connections. We can also give ideas on new fixtures, whether it’s adding a faucet during a remodel, installing a water purifying system, or upgrading your water heater. Whatever your water needs, Cliff Bergin is the better choice.
Call us today at 262-242-2456 or fill out the form to schedule an appointment.