What Is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, tasteless, odorless, and highly toxic gas. At lower levels of exposure, CO causes mild effects that are often mistaken for the flu. These symptoms include headaches, dizziness, disorientation, nausea, and fatigue. The effects of CO exposure can vary greatly from person to person depending on age, overall health, and the concentration and length of exposure.
We sell and recommend the Carrier® CO alarm, which uses sophisticated sensor technology to detect and record levels of CO. You can monitor the current CO level in your home on a large, easy-to-read digital display. When dangerous levels of CO are present, a loud, audible alarm alerts you and your family automatically. Call our office for details or ask your service technician.
A Carbon Monoxide Detector Provides Peace of Mind
- Monitors CO levels updating every 15 seconds
- Uses highly sensitive, CO-specific electrochemical sensor
- Detects and stores CO levels as low as 11 and as high as 999 parts per million (ppm)
- Loud, 85 decibel pulsing alarm
- Peak level button displays the highest CO level recorded since alarm was last reset or unplugged
- Power outage backup battery protection
- Lithium ion battery does not require replacement
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet and comes with a slide out support and extended power cord for tabletop placement
- 7-year limited warranty