17 Mar Springtime Tips From Our Techs
Posted at 08:00h in A/C Tips
Spring is just a few days away. Here are some great tips from our techs to make sure you are prepared for the new season and changing weather.
- Check over and clean the sump pump pit—make sure it is free of debris.
- Connect downspouts and make sure they run away from your home.
- Ask us about a battery backup sump pump for extra protection if your main sump pump runs often.
- If you already have a battery backup sump pump, be sure to check the battery on a monthly or bimonthly basis.
- Add Bio-Clean to your septic system to aid in system efficiency.
- Schedule a tune-up on your air conditioner to ensure operation at peak efficiency. Remember that equipment covered by a Carrier extended parts and labor contract must be properly maintained for the contract to be valid.
- Check your furnace filter and make sure it is clean. A dirty filter affects furnace performance and may increase your energy bills.