To install heating and air conditioning systems to high company standards providing the customer with an exceptional experience. From laying out the dimensions of ductwork to installing, connecting, and testing equipment to ensure proper functionality, this position covers the many facets of HVAC in the add-on/replacement market. Outstanding communication and customer service skills are essential. Reports to the installation manager or supervisor. A two-year associate degree in HVAC is preferred but not required with ample experience (minimum of five years).
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Experienced in HVAC (five to 10 years)
- Ability to work comfortably and safely on ladders
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- NATE-certified or willingness to acquire certification
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Comply with background checks, driving record, reference check, and drug testing
Pay range based on experience.