To provide maintenance on residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to our high company standards providing the customer with an exceptional experience. Must have the ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair heating, cooling, and ventilation systems, as well as the desire to expand your knowledge base. Experience in residential and light commercial required. Outstanding communication and customer service skills are essential. Reports to the service manager. A two-year associate degree in HVAC is preferred but not required with ample experience (minimum of five years).
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Experienced in HVAC (five to 10 years)
- Ability to work comfortably and safely on ladders
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- NATE-certified or willingness to acquire certification
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Perform on-call emergency service—typically on call one weekday evening and rotating weekends every six to seven weekends, depending on staff levels
- Comply with background checks, driving record, reference check, and drug testing
Pay range based on experience.